Monday 13 February 2012

Drawn Breath Part V the Climax/Finale - Seralruhn (Blood Sight)

It's been a while since I've posted, mostly due to being busy with work and Ph.D applications! But I have been in the midst of writing another book linked to Drawn Breath. I'm not sure on the title yet, but it promises to be intense! It has a few characters in it that might make Shul Renega look tame!

I have had the final part of my book on my hard drive for a while but I did not want to put it out yet just to see how the first four parts do. I am now thinking over a blurb for it and I am doing the final editing process to make sure it is as good as possible.

Once all five parts are out and have been out for a while I will then put the five parts in to their rightful singular form fit with maps and maybe an appendix/glossary. That should be available any time from spring to summer, depending on reactions to the book. So silent fans of Drawn Breath, stay tuned for the the final blurb and the deluxe Drawn Breath (all parts) edition!

No comments:

Post a Comment